Sunday, June 15, 2008

Third week of June Holiday

I had fun this week. On Wednesday, I went to Lake Monger to see the black swans. The black swans are quite violent as when we go near them they will try to attack us. I think it is because they fear that we are going to catch them. Other than black swans, I saw some ducks as well. After the trip to Lake Monger, we went to Kings Park as well. Kings Park has very nice scenery; it has a glass bridge in there. When one stands on the glass bridge, one can see the scenery in just one single look. Other than seeing the scenery, we had a picnic. A picnic there is perfect for us to start our day. We had a fun time over there and I hope that I can go there one more time.

On Thursday night, I went to Southland one last time. In Australia, the shopping centres will be open on Thursday night till 9pm, but the thing is that it will only be open on Thursday night but not the other nights. Upon reaching Southland, I went to Crazy Clark’s to buy some snacks as on Friday, I will be going to Mandurah to catch crabs but the journey to Mandurah will be around an hour. Thus, snacks have to be provided for us? Anyway, I have to wake up early so that I will be able to catch more crabs! On Friday, I went to Mandurah to catch crab. The crabs there are quite big, but I can only manage to catch one of it. Maybe my luck was not there? However, my cousins caught more and thus, dinner will be crabs! I had a happy time eating the crabs as the crabs are not only big but juicy as well.

On Saturday, I went to Carousel. Carousel is a shopping centre; it is quite big as well but not as big as Garden City. However, it is still a nice place after all. Most of their shops are similar to Singapore’s. Thus, I did not really shop that much. On Sunday, which is today, I did not go out. I stayed at home the whole day. Reason being, I am going back to Singapore tomorrow. The same thing is going to happen every time, have to leave my uncle, aunty and cousins. No matter what, I have to leave. I just cannot bring the memories away but I want to have the type of fun again but not bring them back to Singapore. My mind is twirling right now; I hope I do not have to leave. Can’t I just stay for one more month?

(446 Words)

No comments: