Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Second Week of June Holidays

This week is quite fulfilling as well because I went to different shopping centres this week. Each shopping centre has its own features and entertainment. The first shopping centre for the week is Livingston, followed by Stockland. Both shopping centres are not as big as the third one we went to. The big shopping centre namely Garden City, it is a very big shopping centre, and it is full of entertainments. I feel that Garden City is quite similar to Singapore’s Orchard. Why do I say so? It is because Orchard has different entertainments and features as well. What is more is that it has also a lot of things in the shopping centre. Orchard is very big which is another similar point compared to Garden City.

Apart from shopping centres, I went to two different parks as well. On Wednesday, I went to the park to play football. The air in the park is very refreshing. The second park that I went to is Woodman Park. I went to that park for fishing, unfortunately, not much fishes were caught. However, I went to the park to play football as well. On Sunday, I went to Raeburn. Raeburn is a place where they plant different fruits. Raeburn is a very nice place as you can find different fruits such as apples, pears, persimmons and more. Raeburn sells fruits as well, although they sell fruits but they sell it at a very low price.

What I like about Australia is that the people here are very friendly, but not only the people but dogs as well. The dogs here are very cute and friendly, they allow you to feed them, touch them and also whatever you want to do to the dog except offending the dogs. The people here are friendly in the extent whereby they will approach you to feed their dogs. Why do I say this? It is because the situation is like what I had in the park. The lady approaches us simply because we kept on looking at her dog. It is so funny, and because we like dogs and so, when she approaches us and ask us whether we would like to feed her dog. We replied:” Yes!” straight away. I feel that every single one of us should be like the lady so that we can always live on happily without worries as when we are like the lady, we are as friendly as her and we are as open as her.

(417 Words)

No comments: