Monday, June 2, 2008

First Week of June Holiday

The first week of the June holiday has been exciting and I had a fulfilling time. On Tuesday, I have to go back to school for physics remedial and working for the maths project. On Wednesday, I went back to school for physics remedial and continuing my maths project. I had a fun time doing the maths project as I get to go around asking people to fill in the surveys as the surveys questions are very funny. The funniest thing will be when I saw the reactions of the people when they did the surveys. Anyway, I want to thank them for their time and the funniest thing, their expressions. After the math project, I went for my NPCC shooting competition, when I was in the home team academy, where we go to for shooting I was feeling pretty nervous. Eventually, all of the competitors were feeling nervous? However, due to our nervous, we did not clinch a very high position for the competition. After which, on Thursday, I took a midnight flight to Australia. When I was on the plane, I was too tired to speak. I slept through the whole flight. Then, when I am in Australia, my aunty and cousins came to pick all of us up. We had a fun time reuniting with one another. I thought to myself:”This is an annual experience, I will have to treasure every single moment with my relatives in Australia.”

On Saturday, we went to Southland to buy things. Southland is a shopping centre, it sells many things but mostly the things here are quite similar to Singapore. The only difference in both places is the duration of the shopping centres. In Australia, The operation hours are from 8am to 5pm unlike Singapore.

On Sunday, we woke up very early to go to their Sunday Market. We went to two different Sunday market, one is the Fremantle market and the other one is E-Shed. The things sell in the Sunday Markets are rather cheap but quite durable. Therefore, I bought quite a number of things from the Sunday Market. Another special thing about Australia is that on Sundays, they do not open any shopping centres. After the Sunday market, we went back home as it is my birthday. My birthday is the most fulfilling moment I have had because if we were in Singapore, there will not be so many people celebrating my birthday for me. I had a fun time in Australia, and I hope that I can stay here as my aunty, uncle and cousins are all in Australia. However, I wish to complete my education in Singapore first before immigrating to Australia.

(446 Words)

No comments: