Saturday, June 16, 2007

Third Week of June Holidays

Last Sunday, I went to a place that is named as Sunday Market. This market is only opened on Sundays and only in the morning. It sells all kinds of stuffs such as socks, toys, electronics, pets, fruits and vegetables. It sells mostly second hand goods, but most of them look brand new. I was there for a few hours and after that all of us went to another place. We went to a few shops that sell a lot of daily necessities and also a shop that sells only candy. We bought a few candy home, it was quite delicious and we wanted more of it.

Tomorrow, I will be going back to Singapore and I will definitely miss my cousins as we have been closely together for the past three week’s stay in Australia. For another reason is that we grew up together from young to teenagers. I hope that I can come back to Australia as soon as possible as I want to see them once again. On the other hand, I am also happy that I can get back to Singapore tomorrow as after all, it is still my homeland. It is also because that is where I belong. (203 words)

No comments: