Saturday, June 2, 2007

First Week Of June Holiday

Last Saturday, I had just landed in Australia. I was feeling very happy and excited as i get to see my cousins again. After i landed i go straight to my auntie's house. The next morning, I went to Yanchep to see Koala bears and Kangaroos, they are all very cuddly and cute. I took a few photos with them too! On Monday, I went to Stockland which is a shopping centre. It have stores like Target and Red Dot. On Wednesday, I went to another shopping centre namely Southland. It have many other stores like Crazy Clark's, Woolworths, Coles, Things and Priceline. We bought a lot of things. We had a wonderful time there.

On Thursday, I went to Fremantle to buy Fish and Chips. It is very delicious!! After that, we went home and started barbeque. On Friday, I went to Riverton's Big W to buy things. We started barbeque again at night as it is my birthday. We ate lots of food and after that we ate a cake. I have a wonderful birthday that night. Today is Shueh Kee’s Birthday, I hope she have a wonderful birthday as me too. Today, I had also went fishing and after that Fremantle market. I have a wonderful week! (210 words)

No comments: