Saturday, June 9, 2007

Second Week of June Holiday

On last Sunday, I went to Serpentine Park to take a look at the rainfall, and animals such as horses, kangaroos, cows, sheeps and parrots.On Wednesday, I went to Bullcreek Shopping centre.It have shops like Target, Red Dot Stores, Woolworths, Pharmacy and many more.On thursday, I went to two places. The first one, Centro Victoria Park which have shops like $2 shop, Woolworths and more.The other one is Garden City which have shops like the reject shop, kmart, myer, candyshop and many others.

Today, I had much fun than the other days as i get to go fishing but it is in the evening. This is my second time fishing and i got six fishes in total not like the first attempt only two was caught. The first fish was caught in my first 15 minutes, second one 10 minutes, third one 15 minutes again, forth one 5 minutes, fifth one 3 minutes and the last one just a minute.I felt very satisfied and happy for myself as not many can get this kind of results. I feel very happy today!!But although i was happy today but not everyday as i am in overseas now, feeling to go back to Singapore as there locates my school, my home but not here!! I hope that i can get back to Singapore as soon as possible.(224 words)

No comments: