Thursday, June 21, 2007

Last Week of June Holiday

On last Sunday, I was taking a flight back to Singapore, as I had mentioned earlier I will miss my cousins and I hope that I can see them once again as soon as possible. The moment we reach the international airport of Australia, every single one of us seem sad and we cannot bear to leave one another, some of us cried too! I was taking a night flight back and the moment I touch down Singapore I was feeling tired, but the moment I reach home I did not sleep but instead until midnight 1 plus. I was busy chatting with my friend as we had missed the chatting for weeks!

On Tuesday, I went back to school to collect my report book. I think my results can be better than that but at least I pass all the subjects, how lucky! The next day, Wednesday, I went back to school for math remedial and doing of geography project. My friends and I have too much chatting after seeing each other. We had a fun time getting together. On Thursday, I went back to school once again but it is because of the math project. I had a busy week! (202 words)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)